Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Hello all and happy Easter! This will be an incredible short post today with the intent, really, to say happy Easter.

I was hoping I'd have a full post for you today, but I've been sick with allergies all weekend and have been entirely unproductive. I did, however, decide on a post that will be coming up shortly. It may not be the next one (mostly because I'm even thinking about doing a series of posts on it), but I'd like to take a look at a well-discussed issue that religion in the time of the founding of our country, how it affected things then, and how views have changed since. The project still in the planning stages, and because I work a day job and am writing a novel, it may take a bit to put it all together. We'll see how it goes.

 It would have been appropriate to have posted the first tidbit today, but, as I said, entirely unproductive.

All in all, happy Easter to everyone, and God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment